Frequently asked questions
How is my reservation confirmed?
- Once your details has been received, your booking will be confirmed by an email. Mary Valley Views will forward an email confirming details of your booking. Transfers and cancellation of bookings may incur a fee.
How can I pay for my accommodation and meals?
- Mary Valley Views B+B accepts Visa and MasterCard. With prior arrangement, we will accept cash however credit card details must be provided to ensure your booking.
What if I have to cancel my reservation?
- Please contact us personally to discuss available options but note, some cancellations may incur a fee.
How do I find Mary Valley Views?
- Along with your booking confirmation, we will forward you a How to Find Us direction sheet
Is my room serviced daily?
- Rooms are serviced daily with respect to your privacy.
What is included in the Breakfast?
- At Mary Valley Views B+B a fully cooked breakfast is included in your tariff. Please advise if you prefer a continental style breakfast or any dietary requirements at time of booking.
Do we provide other meals?
- We are able to provide evening meals prepared from fresh, local, seasonal produce. We also have a selection of boutique wines, premium and mid strength beers as well as non alcoholic drinks available. Other options including picnic hampers and cheese tasting plates can be arranged. Please enquire when booking or ask us about dining options located nearby.
What areas of the property are accessible to guests?
- Guests are welcome to enjoy our salt water swimming pool and to explore most areas of the property other than the private section of the residence and the storage shed.
Do we cater for children?
- Mary Valley Views B+B has been specifically designed to accommodate couples. Our rooms are furnished with queen size beds.
Is there mobile phone reception?
- Telstra NextG is available on the property and surrounding Imbil area however other telco providers cannot be guaranteed.
Is there WiFi available?
- WiFi is provided free.
Is there TV reception?
- All local free to air channels are available in your room. A selection of DVDs is available for your enjoyment.
What other entertainment is available?
- Board games, playing cards, books and a variety of magazines is available for guests’ use.
- Mary Valley Views B+B is a smoke free environment and we request guests respect this while inside the guesthouse. We also ask that any smokers do not smoke on the verandah so as to not interfere with other guests.
- Guests come to Mary Valley Views B+B to enjoy the peace and quiet. We hope that you will respect that also.
Theft or Damage Policy
- We understand that accidents happen. Any unreported damage or theft however will be charged at full repair or replacement cost.
- We encourage natural wildlife to visit and range over the property. For that reason, we cannot allow pets.
- No information is sold or released about our guests without prior consent.